I never had any need for a writing service, but a part of me always wondered about them. One time I gave in to my curiosity and ordered a paper. It was an essay for a class I haven’t cared about. The topic – «Difficulties of Air Transportation.»
Had enough time on the deadline, but also, I wanted to reserve the right to use this paper as a foundation and keep the ability to revise the text to be more personalised.
I’ve researched a couple of legit sites and read customer reviews before settling down on one, but once essaypedia.com appeared in my search engine, I decided to go with my assignment and tried it out.
I would describe the visual design of the website as classy. It looked a bit better in comparison than the usual websites of its ilk, but only slightly.
Perks like customer satisfaction, great writers and support are especially visible on the main page.
I’ll try going into detail with the service and its core functionality.
The site offers a high number of different essay types.
- Ordering starts at $20 per page – one of the more expensive services, I’d say.
- You can select the academic level of the work: Undergraduate, Bachelor, Professional.
- Deadlines range from 3 hours to 14 days, which is sufficient enough.
- Viewing samples of their work is possible.
- The option to add an abstract page.
- Ability to manually set the number of sources, topic and precise paper instructions.
Citation formats are present, with the selection on offer being: Harvard, Chicago/Turabian, MLA, APA. So if you need a particular citation style, you have some ample room for choice.
The service provides plagiarism reports, but only a small optional checkmark represents them; the option can be easily missed and also comes as a paid option, a bit surprising.
As for payments, they include the typical selection of credit cards and online payment services. Didn’t have any trouble ordering through Canadian PayPal and I believe it is possible to use promo codes.
Ordering details and ease of use
The ordering process consists of two stages.
1) Inputting contact information. It acts as a registration.
2) Paper Details: the opportunity to customize the order.
The usual essay, dissertation, homework help, admissions and editing/proofreading categories are also there.
Not the most unusual selection, but at least it fits the template of other services.
The subject field is a bit awkward to navigate, there is no grouping by areas of study, and they are all thrown into a huge pile. Alphabetical order is the only saving grace.
After the technical details of your order are finalized, the price calculator provides additional options:
1) Writing from scratch or a simple proofreading/editing job.
2) First draft deadlines.
3) Ability to slightly customize the writer choice – Regular writer, regular advanced writer, my previous writer and top 10 writers. The latter drives the price up significantly.
Customer support methods
I’ve reserved the right to apply own additions to the text, but I sill thought it for the best to explore their customer service and asked for a couple of revisions, just to see how they performed.
The site advertises itself as having 24/7 live support.
They offer a total of 3 changes to finished works.
Service reliable and worth seeing.
The service has room to grow, but I walked away from this experience satisfied. When it comes to making a choice like this, it is for the best to investigate and make a proper decision.
Educational standards should be high, and I honestly believe there are good choices around when it comes to academic writing.
Due to many negative aspects, I can not recommend you Essaypedia.com, so you can use other more reliable writing service: